Pain in right hand

My sister is 30 year old. She frequently complaint about shoulder pain especially backside when she do work like washing clothes and sweeping floor. It's been there for 3-4 years and aggrevated recently. Not sure whom should we consult..orthopedic or any specialist. Kindly help.
views-icons 44 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in right hand

doctor profile image
Dr. Savitr Sastri
6 yrs. of exp | Hyderabad | Spine Surgeon
If there is associated neck pain see a neurosurgeon or a spine surgeon. If it's purely in the shoulder then an orthopedic surgeon would be the best.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?