Pain in right eye
I wear contacts.since 3 days i am suffering pain in the eye while blinking and i see more than normal yellowish discharge from the eyes . i am not wearing lenses since then . i am putting gentil eye drops in the eyes but sometimes its very painful and dry. plz advise

Hello.. Well by the way you are telling it seems to me like you have got infection due to over using the lenses which I pretty common...I suggest you to consult an ophthalmologist and get yourself examined first and then start antibiotics for it...thank you