Pain in right eye

I wear contacts.since 3 days i am suffering pain in the eye while blinking and i see more than normal yellowish discharge from the eyes . i am not wearing lenses since then . i am putting gentil eye drops in the eyes but sometimes its very painful and dry. plz advise
views-icons 26 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in right eye

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Well by the way you are telling it seems to me like you have got infection due to over using the lenses which I pretty common...I suggest you to consult an ophthalmologist and get yourself examined first and then start antibiotics for it...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?