Pain in right Chest
Hello there, Actually my girlfriend is complaining that she is feeling continuous pain in her right part of chest. Can you suggest what i can do and to whom should i consult for this?
41 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Kaushik Saha
Pulmonologist 14 yrs exp Kolkata

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

There are many reasons of right sided chest pain. Don't take any over the counter medicine. Consult a chest specialist immediately.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?