Pain in Right arm

I hv pain in right arm(from 1year),in the middle of the shoulder and elbow.I injured while plng kabaddi,two fellows fell on me.still now I can't even throw(overarm by rotating)a cricket ball,but I can throw ball under arm.sometimes when I taking a weighted thing like bucketofwater I get pain,feel crunch or displacement

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in Right arm

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there, Rest your shoulder for the next few days. Slowly return to your regular activities. A physical therapist can help you do this safely... Learn exercises to stretch and strengthen your rotator cuff tendons and shoulder muscles. Practice good posture to keep your shoulder muscles and tendons in their right positions... Put ice on the shoulder area for 15 minutes, then leave it off for 15 minutes. Do this 3 to 4 times a day for 2 to 3 days. Consult orthopedician if symptoms persists....