Pain in RHS low teeth

I am having severe pain on the RHS of teeth in the lower jaw, so can u help out that for the time being what should i do, so that i can sustain the pain till morning and then visit the doctor

Doctor Answers (3) on Pain in RHS low teeth

Dr. Bikramjeet Singh Gurdaspur | Dental Surgeon
Take a cotton pellet n borrow some eugenol oil (laung Ka tel)  n soak that cotton pellet in it n place it on your painful /false tooth, if that do not solve the purpose, take anyone of following ketorol - dt/combiflame/dolomed /dolomed Mr. Any one u have near u right now, I think that would sort out the purpose for the while, n in the morning do visit your dentist to get your false tooth fixed, stay blessed
Dr. Sanjay Shah Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Ice application,  coupled with warm water gargles with Betadine can relieve some pain.  Tab.  ketarol DT is a fast pain reliever.  Combiflam also may do.  But visit your dentist asap.  Hope u r not allergic to any pain killers.  God bless u. 
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. i hope you are not in too much pain. as of now you can take a pain killer like aceclofenac and paracetamol combination like tab. zerodol-pt once or twice a day after food. it will control the pain. you can do salt water gargles also. or some mouth wash. consult a dentist in person for further evaluation and management. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. bangalore