Pain in RHS low teeth

I am having severe pain on the RHS of teeth in the lower jaw, so can u help out that for the time being what should i do, so that i can sustain the pain till morning and then visit the doctor

Dr. Sanjay Shah
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 30 yrs exp Mumbai

Ice application,  coupled with warm water gargles with Betadine can relieve some pain.  Tab.  ketarol DT is a fast pain reliever.  Combiflam also may do.  But visit your dentist asap.  Hope u r not allergic to any pain killers.  God bless u. 

Hello There. I can understand your concern. i hope you are not in too much pain. as of now you can take a pain killer like aceclofenac and paracetamol combination like tab. zerodol-pt once or twice a day after food. it will control the pain. you can do salt water gargles also. or some mouth wash. consult a dentist in person for further evaluation and management. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. bangalore
Dr. Bikramjeet Singh
Dental Surgeon 3 yrs exp Gurdaspur
Take a cotton pellet n borrow some eugenol oil (laung Ka tel)  n soak that cotton pellet in it n place it on your painful /false tooth, if that do not solve the purpose, take anyone of following ketorol - dt/combiflame/dolomed /dolomed Mr. Any one u have near u right now, I think that would sort out the purpose for the while, n in the morning do visit your dentist to get your false tooth fixed, stay blessed