Pain in private part
There is varying pain feeling in private part. I don't know what's going wrong. I consulted urologist couplf f years back for frequent urination he gave some tablet later I felt some pain so quit medicine n pain was gone again same issue has started sometime it goes pinching generally it is when heavy stomach
67 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay Gupta
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Bilaspur
Better to consult a surgeon again.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?