Itching in private part
Itching in private part under skin and red spots and change in skin. My wife had vaginal infection. Will it be a problem?
150 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Sagar KS
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, definitely it indicates some infection. If your wife had infection, there is chances of infection transmission to you. Keep it clean, don't scratch it because it can cause furthur damage, you can take anthistaminics or antiallergic drugs. Depending upon causative organism you need treatment. Avoid unprotected sex with your wife till doctors advice. Consult general physician for furthur evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?