Pain in penis
Hi, since last few months iv been experiencing pain in my penis. I feel there are some boils from the inside (one is closer to the tip and 2 are in the center . I feel the pain usually when I masturbate. Please advice how to go about this and is this something really serious? Anything I need to worry about?
17 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. It may not be anything serious. Just quit masturbating for a week and see. If the pain subsides, it was because of over indulgence. Or else consult a surgeon or a urologist. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?