Pain in pelvic joint
When I sit on my legs both feet pointing same direction for half an hour or so , then I walk I feel pain just above thigh (on the thigh and pelvic joint) i feel as if I can't put my weight on them entirely. Also it hurts . after some time it gets fine. what could be the reason . cure. Precautions. Thanking in advance!

Spasms problem avoid strain tk physiotherapy treatment for few days.
Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily.
Hi... Get an x ray pelvis with both hips AP VIEW... consult near by orthopedic surgeon...
May be due to the nerve compression so firstly consult to the nearest and a good physiotherapist
avoid sitting down
Do the check x-ray