Pain in passing stool
From last 6-7 days I am feeling pain while passing stool.and also when I am eating spicy it feel more pain.

Dr. Harisha N L
Hi may be due to fissures..Avoid straining during bowel movements. Straining creates pressure, which can open a healing tear or cause a new tear. Laxatives are used as needed to maintain regular bowel movements. Mineral oil may be added to facilitate passage of stool without as much stretching or abrasion of the anal mucosa, but it is not recommended for indefinite use. Sitz baths after bowel movements and as needed provide significant symptomatic relief because they relieve some of the painful internal sphincter muscle spasm...Consult nearest surgeon they will do the needful.