Pain in my left eye
Last evening accidentally my friend poked my eye and from then I have a pain in my left eye. There is kind off scratch or wound on the eye ball. Since it's sunday I'm unable to find a opthalmology Doctor around me, can you help me for how to keep this under control for today!!! And is there any drops need to be used to keep it hydrated. Thank you

Clean your eyes with Luke warm water frequently. Put moxicip eye drops 2hrly and and take tab ciplox500 twice daily and tab diclogesic one tab twice daily.
Hello You can use Lubricating eyedrop like lubrex frequently You can also use antibiotic mild anti inflammatory eyedrop like moxicip KT eyedrop 4 times Consult local ophthalmologist tomorrow