Pain in Middle back

Pain in Middle portion of my back towards left end of spinal cord. I get up after sleep frm bed and hav this severe pain. Receeds aftr som tym. I donot feel pain while I sit. But if I touch that spot I feel the pain. Wat shud be done? Wen I touch the spot of pain feels lyk its not the bone but the muscle or verve which is causing it.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in Middle back

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Most probable reason of lower back pain is spine disc herniation. Especially if the pain radiates to the leg and travels through buttock...If you have also frequent urinating, burning while urinating, kidney infection can give back pain as well...For spine diagnostics, MRI is necessary...Ensure that you maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking....Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water...Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight...Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down....Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy your minerals and proteins requirement...take over the counter pain medications.. Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.