Pain in lower legs
I hv pain in the lower legs and I feel very tired throught the day. Recently got blood check up done - most of the parameters show up okay but cholestrol shows up on the higher side. A little history - recovered from dengue 2 weeks back not continuing any medicine as of now. Kindly suggest.

Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

hi, hope you are not in much pain, as you have described looks like post viral myalgia its very common but nothing to worry, take rest as much as possible and nutritious food if pain is unbearable better to take analgesics for some more days rather than suffering with pain,but in any case take your advice of your family physician. wish u speedy recovery.