Pain in lower area smtym
Hello , My wofe experiences some kind of lower abdomen pain rarely during her early pregnancy . Can you please guide me on the same

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi,  its normal as the Uterus is growing  ,some stretching pain will happen.
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello... What's her gestational age..?? You take her to gynecologist in nearest hospital..mild discomfort will be there in pregnancy ...but pain, with bleeding is a sign of abortion... Your information is not sufficient fo4 diagnosis... So consult doctor ,doctor will do ultrasound of abdomen to know the viability of fetus.