Pain in Legs and knee

I am facing this problem for almost 3months now. Everyday when I get up, I feel pain in my knee for 10-15mins, then as I keep going with my routine it decreases. But whenevr I stand up after sitting for sometime, i can feel the stiffness and uneasiness while walking. In an interval of few days I also feel extreme pain in my legs calf muscles, between knee and ankles. When I raise my legs to a height, it soothes to some extent. I am not sure which specialist doctor should I approach to. I never had any injury. Can you please guide, what can be the problem with all these symptoms. I have been adviced to takr calcium and iron supplements, hence taking CalceraPhos, FivePhos.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in Legs and knee

Dr. P.Saradha Bangalore | Physiotherapist
Are you obese or over weight. ? Do you wear or used to wear high heels? This may be due to some tightness in hamstring muscle or knee ligament or meniscus problem. You can check up with a Physio or ortho.