Pain in left side of arm
I m having elbow pain in left arm since 1 month. Sometimes there is so much pain and sometime very less. What should I do

Arm pain can be caused by a wide variety of problems, ranging from joint injuries to compressed nerves. Depending on the cause, arm pain can start suddenly or develop over time. In many cases, arm pain actually originates from a problem in your neck or upper spine. Arm pain, particularly pain that radiates into your left arm, can even be a sign of a heart attack. Consult Physician for further evaluation...