Pain in left shoulder
Have just completed the treatment form tuberculosis also after that having the problem in my left shoulder muscular pain where in not able to lift my hand also please advise what could be the reason also finding no strength in my left hand cannot even comb my hairs it gives pain it does not hold any weight

Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore
Homeopath 10 yrs exp Pune

Hi, It could be due to a number of reasons including nerve compression, muscle spasm, vitamin deficiencies. Please see your physician and get it investigated. You can take homeopathy safely for above 2 conditions, safely. But before that a diagnoses is must. Regards
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, Some weakness is normal after a treatment of tuberculosis but inability to even lift small and weightless things needs to be intervened. A proper examination of your hand is necessary to evaluate if there is no major abnormality.