I was suffering from Tuberculosis in February 2015 and my treatment did ended in August. But now again my cough is coming in rusty colour. Would please suggest me where to get it checked
154 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

I would strongly recommend you to consult same doctor who was treating before... Or Consult nearest pulmonologist with all relevant investigation reports and medical history they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?