Pain in left neck&ear
I have neck pain since from 1 week, Lymph nodes are little swollen and I feel some mass just starting of throat. Pain is only left side , it is carrying ear pain as well. Previously I had this type of pain at my right side, after removing wosdom tooth , it is reduced. Now I have same feeling in the Left side, I have crossed wisdom tooth at left side. Tronsils problem I have some times. Please can you suggest , How I should Avoid this pain. Which test is best to know the cause and treatment.

Dr. Neha Shrivastava
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist 5 yrs exp Mumbai

See ENT specialist
Dr. Arun R

Hi, the cause can be the tonsils enlarged. See a Ent doctor. This will help