Pain in left heel

I have pain in my left foot heel from the past 2-3 weeks. I am not able to walk properly - can't ground my foot properly. My sugar n Urea test are normal. Please suggest. Thanks!

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in left heel

Dr. Hitin Mathur Noida | Orthopedist
Hi, this is Dr Mathur from Fortis C Doc Hospital, New Delhi. As far as your foot is concerned it is prudent to examine your foot so that I can have an idea as to where exactly the pain is. In the meantime you can get the following blood tests fasting: vitamin D levels, uric acid, calcium, phosphorus and alkaline phosphotase and get weight bearing AP, lateral and oblique views of the feet. You can start Tab Zinase D twice a day after meals and tablet Pantocid 40 milligrams once a day before meals for pain relief. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the above medications before starting them. Revert back to me with blood and X ray reports.