Pain in left foot palm
Everyday in the morning my mom is having ache in her left foot palm... And this has been happening over the last 4 months ... No relief.. she had tried some treatment at home by her own .. with hot water . What could be the possible cause? Is it something serious?? Please help. Thanks a lot.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. It could be plantar fasciitis . take a cap. absolute 3g once a day after food. kindly consult a orthopedic surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. as of now kindly take a tab. aceclofenac and paracetamol combination like tab. zerodol-p twice a day after food. ask her to wear a soft slipper. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.