Pain in left face
Hello doc i was doing facial excersise to reduce double chin but from last 3 days their os pain in my left jaw and face and a light swelling this pain is inside my mouth in upper jaw but when i checked my self their is no blister but reddish in my mouth now m unable to open my mouth as its painful nd outside mouth swel

Dr. Rahul Kalra
Dentist 21 yrs exp Chandigarh
Please check if the pain is only when you are opening or it also increases on taking food and hot or cold stuff. If pain increases only on opening and u are not able to open your mouth fully, then you might have Temporo-mandibular joint problem. The pain would be in front of ear typically and you require to relax those muscles by hot fomentation and muscle relaxant.