Pain in Knee
From last week I'm having pain in my right knee. Their is not much difficulty in walking but whenever I bend it while sitting on chair or moving on steps then it pains. I have used Diclofenac gel in last few days but still no affects.

Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, it is hard to come to any conclusion without examining in your situation, this pain suggests that pain is related.to ligaments of knee joint. Did you have any injury to this joint???. Since it is not controlled by painkillers you need to consult orthopedician to undergo examination.