Pain in joint
I am doing regular joging. Recently i am feeling 1. Pain below patela in upper part of tibia, when i do jogg (rt leg) 2. Pain inside of pattela of left joint. During jogg! CyCling. No fever , other is ok . What is this?

Ideally in young person with knee region we  do assessment of alignment, foot orientation and patella tracking.
Get X ray Both Knee AP view in standing, lateral view and skyline view
Exercises, nutritional supplements and footwear modifications are the mainstay of treatment
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true