Pain in Joint and muscle

Sir I am Zarina from Jehanabad,Bihar and suffering from pain in Joint between bone in whole bole I mean in finger knee and in nurves too.... Sir I walk early morning more than 3 Km six days in a week regular and also taking medicin(Homeopathic) from DuCare Clinic Drs. Vikas & Anu Sharma, Sir but there is also not benefit please show me the right path what have to do...

Doctor Answers (5) on Pain in Joint and muscle

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Dear Practo User The kind of pain you are describing are generally associated with depression. We need to have telephonic consultation to understand your problem completely. GUidelines for joints case LOcation of pain swelling present or not pain is more when what improves pain does the pain radiate to places other than its origin Do you feel completely relieved while walking your menstrual history and your recurrent illnesses. Diagnostic tests reports if done.
Dr. Amar Deep RaeBareli | Homeopath
Please note that you should not walk for 3 km/six days a week -- reduce it to 1/2 km daily. Secondly do not expose your self to extreme of climates - too hot/too cold. Take Mag phos 6x - thrice daily 4 tabs for next 10 days and get back to me for proper treatment.
Dr. Jay Verma Lucknow | Homeopath
thank you for question ,just dont worry ,first thing mam plesae give me your detailed history for your right assesement of case, in telephonic consultation or by email,whichever you like,some blood test like arthritis profile,if done then so me in whatsapp or email me,to know what type arthritis you have like RA,gout,osteoarthritis etc,then i will give right treatment and suggestion, what ever the name of disease homeopathy have treatment even very fast way,