Pain in inner vagina
Feeling very irritation in inner vagina even after two days of love making. Feel like passing urine alwys. Feel like some thing is inside alwys there. .
45 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. It appears from your description that you might have a vaginal as well as a urinary infection. You will need to see your gynaecologist for examination, tests and a prescription to treat the infection. Ideally both you and your sexual partner need to be assessed and treated together. You should avoid intercourse till you are completely better. One way to prevent urine infections after intercourse is to empty the bladder before and after sex.  When you clean the genitals remember to clean only from front to back to avoid contaminating the vagina or urethra with bacteria from the bowel. Also remember to use condoms to prevent infections and additional contraception if you do not wish to get pregnant just yet. Your gynaecologist can help you with this. Best wishes
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?