Pain in heels

Having severe pain in my soal of feets n legs since last month....which test are required in this case?

Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern and feeling.... There are many causes for leg pain including Achilles tendinitis, varicose veins, deep vain thrombosis They're more likely to happen if you're inactive for long periods, like on a long flight or car ride. You're also at risk if you're overweight, or you smoke, or take certain medications....This can happen when the arteries in your legs become damaged and hardened....some other causes are herniated discs,sciatica, stenosis of spinal canal etc...I would suggest you to consult nearest physician for clinical examination if needed they will only refer you to concerned specialists.
Dr. Pratyush Kumar Mishra
General Physician 5 yrs exp Purba Champaran

You should consult your general physician so that doctor examine your feet and could help you with necessary investigation. You may require x ray foot.