Leg pain from hip to feet
Right side from hip to down upto feet is redeating and getting irritating pain, mostly while walking and when i be stand.so how can i get relief from this problem.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 5th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
If your problem has not yet been solved , you may come to me at dumdum, Kolkata by searching my no from Practo, location dumdum, Kolkata
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi there, from ur description, it's sciatica,most commonly occurs when a herniated disk, bone spur on the spine or narrowing of the spine compresses part of the nerve. So I suggests you to consult your doctor. There is effective treatment for this condition in Homeopathy. Hope this helps