Head pain n left arm pain
I have headache n the left part of my face feels the pain n sometimes my left hand also has severe pain

Mam the pain could be because of trigeminal neuralgia or migraine .it's only by talking on phone a further history can be taken .and I want to assure u that ur problem is curable under homoeopathic treatment.rapidly and permanently
Hello Dear, If you have headache only on left side , it might be related to migraine. Pain in left side of your face is also related to the same. However left arm pain is not related and might be because of improper sleep positions. Never the less if you can describe a bit in detail your symptoms, I will be able to tell you better about the treatment options
What is duration of complaints or any past history or family history and also age