Pain in head many times
I am facing problem of head pain from many days sometimes it becomes so severe I can't control so may I know what is the issue

Hi.... Self-care measures can help ease the pain of a headache. Try muscle relaxation exercises. Relaxation may help ease the pain of a headache. Relaxation techniques may include progressive muscle relaxation, meditation or yoga. Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well. Rest and relax. If possible, rest in a dark, quiet room when you feel a headache coming on..... Consult Neurologist....