cardiologist-icon
Pain in head and neck
From 2 days, I am feeling extreme pain in shoulders, neck , jawline , tongue , head and occasionally in chest. On first day , it was severe. I took combiflame and after some hours was fit and fine no pain. But pain reoccurred in 6 hours. When i say anything , chew anything , drink water or even when i do cough. It pains in my neck and skull bones. On 2nd day, again i took combiflame.then was ok. But reoccurred after 5-6 hours except in shoulder areas. Neck , throat , skull region , tongue , throat and occasionally in chest pain occurs. Its the 2nd day. What should i do? Is it normal.

You seem to be suffering from some kind of fever,Take Tab.DOLO-650 mg as nd when required,Get one blood test CBC ,Urine-R/M ;look for any other symptoms -talk to me on 98 11 03 16 56 (No charges )
You need to be clinically examined by a physician meet a physician at the earliest.