Pain in hand fingers
Hi, since 1 mth I hav pain in both hands fingers joints v badly cant even move, energyless. legs ankle got swelled frm front.RA test 2.4 -, xray is ok, Vita D is v low 4, taking medicne 60K fr D in a week bt still pain is there. could you suggest ? what would be the problem?

Hi, do some hand rotation and flexing exercises along with alternative cold and hot compress to reduce the pain. Also, have lots of fluids and 2 cups of green tea daily. Apart from this physical examination is important to guide you.
I am really sorry but without examining the joints I cannot make any comments.