Pain in gum beside lower last tooth.
I m 15 week pregnant.From last 2 days beside my lower last tooth's gum is paining.when I blow my mouth ,while open my mouth its paining..its look like a little muscle came into the crown of that tooth.. When m using hot salt water gargle I feel relief.. What should I do?pls suggest

Dear practo user, U need to consult oral medicine specialist for this problem. U can teleconsult on my page as well for this.. myself MDS in Oral Medicine and Radiology from most eminent government dental college Maulana Azad Institute delhi MAMC/ MAIDS. I will take a comprehensive and detailed history for this problem and Diagnose and manage accordingly. Thanks

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
It would be better if you upload a photo.kindly consult with dentist he/she will give you antibiotics (if needed).
visit nearby dental clinic
warm salt water gargle daily 3-4 times daily. if pain still present you can take paracetamol 650 for 2 times daily(for emergency purpose)