Pain in forearm

Pain in ulna and radius bones creeping up to the pinky and thumb fingers. occasional surges of pain , pain associated with squeezing the bones, pinky and thumb . Pain amplified by rapid hand movement such as throwing a bowl bowling in a cricket much. I do weightlifting.

Dr. Shipra Kumari (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 2 yrs exp Kolkata
Go through XRay/MRI. Also please mention how many days you are suffering. Cause can be assessed after knowing your occupation. It could be due to overuse of muscle or repetitive movement of elbow (muscle origin). You should visit a physiotherapist for undergoing Ultrasound therapy and exercises. Please avoid heavy lifting and repetitive movement of elbow for fast and better recovery. https://www.facebook.com/drshipraphysio/
Mr. Ajit Kumar
Physiotherapist 22 yrs exp Ranchi
I think you have tennis elbow or golfer's elbow, please consult nearby physiotherapist, after proper assessment treatment will be given, like ultrasonic therapy and taping please donot lift heavy wight,give rest to your wrist