Pain in foot under heel

I have been suffering from a sharp pain under the heel of my left foot. It's not exactly at the center of the heel, rather towards the outside left of the foot. There's also a pain right under the base of the middle toe. Whenever I stand or walk it feels as if something hard is poking at these points. It is very difficult to walk. The pain is even more when I wake up in the morning. It has started about a week ago. Initially the pain used to get reduced through the day being most painful when waking up in the morning. But over the last two days the pain has been staying throughout the day. Today I am even feeling a similar pain developing on my right foot. Kindly help.

Dr. Aditi Kulkarni (PT)
Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Pune
Hello, it's a excess bony growth or can call it spur. Do x ray of painful parts and blood test for uric acid. Show it to physician to check uric acid levels. Then if it's confirm that it's bony spur go to physio. Till do icing for 2 to 3 mins on painfull area thrice a day.