Pain in foot and calf
Hi all I have a pain in my foot from last 3-4 years, I have done x-ray, MRI but everything is fine still pain persist. It increases if I walk for 30 min or more.

Dr. A. D. Vaghela (PT)
Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Might b u have calf muscles tightness. U should do work out daily.. Need to do stretching ang strengthening exercises. U must do stretching exerxcises after walking.. u should drink more water and take sunshine early morning. U should keep ur calf muscles stretch while u r sitting.. Try to avoid long period of standing.. try this hope u feel better soon.. Thanks.. TC..
Dr. Ravi Shankar Pandey (PT)
Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
Sir, you to change your footwear first, Use a Sports Shoe for few Months, second visit a near by physical therapy clinic. Use of ultra sonic therapy(U.S) and K-Taping will help you in decrease pain. Stretching of calf muscles and T.A is required. Home treatment- Contrast Bath for Foot 15-20 mins daily

Pain in calf and foot