Pain in Eustachian Tube

I'm practicing swimming these days. From the past two days I've been experiencing severe pain in my left eustachian tube and cheekbone in the same side. I have taken "0 Doll P" for the pain which gave me relief yesterday but the pain has doubled the next morning. Please Consult.

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain in Eustachian Tube

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
I am legally bound & cannot prescribe you any medicines on this platform as I need to examine you physically to do so. Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself.
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder Kolkata | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Swimming may cause ASOM which gives rise to ear ache, blocked ear,etc. Other conditions can give rise to similar symptoms. You should consult a ENT surgeon for proper diagnosis and treatment. Self medication is dangerous and is not recommended.