Pain in Eustachian Tube

I'm practicing swimming these days. From the past two days I've been experiencing severe pain in my left eustachian tube and cheekbone in the same side. I have taken "0 Doll P" for the pain which gave me relief yesterday but the pain has doubled the next morning. Please Consult.

Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Swimming may cause ASOM which gives rise to ear ache, blocked ear,etc. Other conditions can give rise to similar symptoms. You should consult a ENT surgeon for proper diagnosis and treatment. Self medication is dangerous and is not recommended.
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
I am legally bound & cannot prescribe you any medicines on this platform as I need to examine you physically to do so. Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself.