Eustachian tube dysfuncti
I have been diagnosed with eustachian tube dysfunction ,is it possible to cure it with in a month?? If yes is it possible to cure it without any surgery?? I have to appear for medical examination in 25 days and without any surgical operation

Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
In fact general medical examination cannot show that you have a eustachian tube dysfunction. Do you have hearing loss? Tinnitus? Fluid in the ear? Or ear discharge? Who diagnosed you with eustachian tube dysfunction? Go and meet an ENT SURGEON before you go for medical examination.