Pain in ear
Yesterday while i was taking bath some water goes to my left ear and from that time i feel pain in my left ear.and i hear less from the left side ear its like as if my ear is blocked.what should i do please suggest.

Hello.. If you are sure that the after after the water has entered inside you have been hearing less then it's better to consult an n e n t specialist so that they can examine you and help you out as sometimes the water gets accumulated with the wax and get impacted there .....do not try to take it out with the help of ear bud....thank you