Pain in ear

Itching in left ear and sometimes burning like sensation. Feels like something is crawling. When I sleep on left side the condition get better but on right side the itchibg starts again. In 2011 having the same problem but consulted a Dr in Lko he told a hole in ear drum or something like that and it will heal with time.

Doctor Answers (3) on Pain in ear

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
20 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
could be reflux esophagopharyngitis causing your symptoms and the hole in eardrum. you need to meet a good ENT Surgeon to examine you to confirm my suspicion.
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment
Dr. Parveen Chawla
16 yrs. of exp | Faridabad | Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist
this is due to the ear skin flakes and start putting ear drops for wax for at least 3-4 weeks and this will subside, and try avoiding the oils in ear
avoid loud noise and ear phones
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
30 yrs. of exp | Kolkata | Otologist/ Neurotologist
Please take antiallergic tablets for itchiness in ears. Keep ears dry and avoid ear picking. Consult an ENT surgeon to know the present status of your ears.