Pain in ear
I have pain in my right ear since 1 week bt from 2 days it become severe i take analgesic & relieve for some time bt then i feel pain after some time i used ciplox anyibiotic ear drop bt no benefit i have problm in eating at rgt side

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

You need to use this app yo search for a good ENT Specialist in your city who will examine you and do the needful.
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

It seems you are suffering from otitis externa. It should be treated with aural packing with antibiotic ointment which should be done by an ENT specialist.