Pain in chest (Teitze)

Hey there, I am suffering from pain in chest from last 15 20 days. Also there is some swelling in rib cage bone, on searching Internet I found my symptoms to be exact of Teitzes syndrome or costochondritis. There is severe pain in chest whenever I wake up from any resting position. I have attached image sourced from Google , showing the exact area of swelling. Please suggest what needful can be done at home, and to which doctor should I consult general physician or cardiovascular doctor. (In recent test report my TSH level came at 7.2, and T3 and T4 were in ranged limit).

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I would suggest you show it to a real doctor as opposed to google. Please dont post here with google diagnosis.  Its not a good idea. Kindly consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.