Pain in chest muscles , food stuck
Yesterday night pain started in chest muscles front and back. Looks like something get stuck in food pipe. Painful to even breathe, then I vomited little, which give me relief. I took some limeca and hot water thinking stuck food will go down. But pain is still there, reduced but pain is there. Now in morning, throat is also rough and little pain in chest. Can somebody advise how to proceed, which specialist to consult,home remedies

Hi Clinical examination needed as examination and history can't be replaced. As per your complaint possibly reflux Just do lifestyle and dietary modification. Small and frequent meals Avoid alcohol, smoking if any, excessive oily food specially free fat and trans fats,  chocolate,  carbinatives , beverages , tea,  coffee,  prolonged fasting, Plenty of water like  3-4 litter High fiber diet like salads green vegetables and fruits Regular exercise like brisk walk with profusely sweeting Do meditation to reduce anxiety and stress. Avoid heavy meals for evening hours Keep 2-3 hours gap between last meal and sleeping time Chew your food well before swallow Keep head end of bed higher side with help of blocks over bed feets Tab superia L twice day half hour before breakfast and before dinner for 2 week Syp GAVISCON 10 ml thrice a day after half hour of meals Consult gastrontenteroloist if symptoms persist as may need Endoscopic +- ultrasound abdomen
Consult Gastroenterologist Home remedies avoid fatty foods, spicy food, coffee and tea