Pain in chest (lungs)

I am feeling sharp pain in my chest for last two days. I have been diagnosed for pleural effusion (T.B.) 2 years ago, then my left lung was diagnosed. And now i am again feeling pain in that side of chest. What should i do now?
views-icons 42 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Consult your physician get physical examination done and you may require investigations such as chest x ray,ultrasound chest,ECG..etc..consult your treating doctors they will help you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?