cardiologist-icon

Pain in chest/heart

I have pain in my chest since 3days. I had dispirin but the problem was not solved. Then I had eno and it was better (this was on Friday). I'm again having pain in my chest today I.e Sunday What should I do? It seems there is something blocking

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in chest/heart

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...chest pain at your age is probably gastritis. You need to follow a healthy diet. Avoid spicy foods, oily foods, outside junk foods, sweets and sugars as much as possible. Have 4-5 short meals per day, instead of three big meals. Also drink plenty of water in between meals and little water during meals. You can take pantoprazole 40mg once in the morning half hour before your breakfast for one week. Sometimes stress can also trigger gastritis. So try relaxation methods like yoga or meditation. Also do not atarve for too long. If this doesn't give you relief then consult a general physician or surgeon for further evaluation and rule out even other causes.