cardiologist-icon

Pain in chest and upper b

Below are the symptoms Chest pain like heavy weight is put on it. Back pain almost every morning. Fatigue, nausea. Easily tired and lots of sweats within 5 min walk. A lot of sweat also comes in the back of his head. Could this be an indicator to heart disease?? Any sort of heart issue?

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain in chest and upper b

Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello there. I can understand your concern. You are being apprehensive. There are a lot of things that can cause these symptoms like a simple multinutritional deficiency. As of now, you can take a cap. Absolut 3g once a day after food for a month and then consult a MD consultanat physician in person if the symptoms still persists. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Ashish Srivastava
5 yrs. of exp | Noida | Cardiologist
A cardiac pain is to be ruled out first in case of these symptoms I would advice you to do ECG Echo and cardiac enzymes Once you are done with the above send me your reports Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician & Clinical Cardiologist