cardiologist-icon

Pain in chest and upper b

Below are the symptoms Chest pain like heavy weight is put on it. Back pain almost every morning. Fatigue, nausea. Easily tired and lots of sweats within 5 min walk. A lot of sweat also comes in the back of his head. Could this be an indicator to heart disease?? Any sort of heart issue?

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
Cardiologist 5 yrs exp Noida

A cardiac pain is to be ruled out first in case of these symptoms I would advice you to do ECG Echo and cardiac enzymes Once you are done with the above send me your reports Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician & Clinical Cardiologist

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You are being apprehensive. There are a lot of things that can cause these symptoms like a simple multinutritional deficiency. As of now, you can take a cap. Absolut 3g once a day after food for a month and then consult a MD consultanat physician in person if the symptoms still persists. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.