Pain in buttock joint

I am suffering from pain jn my right leg . the problem is that i feel stretch in entire leg and it creat pronlm Pura hil jati hu jb bistr se uthna hota h or chlna pdta h

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
I can understand ur problem.  But there is nothing to worry about. U need a systematic ayurvedic treatment with some exercises. Problem may be due to nerve compression in the back. u may consult a physiotherapist or u may consult privately for exercises and ayurveda treatment
Hello I'm an Ayurveda doctor. From the symptoms you are telling there are chances that there is a compression to your sciatic nerve which passes from your low back to your legs. An MRI of your lumbar spine will confirm that. Any way you may follow these and you will get some relief. Rest in a thin bed straight for at least 3 hrs a day. If you have constipation , take some mild laxatives to keep it clean. Avoid taking food that will create abdominal gas( esp green peas, chicken, egg, potatoes etc.). For medicines and treatments pls consult an Ayurveda doctor. He will ask more about your disease history and prescribe you the right medicines. If there is anything more you have to know, feel free to ask. Thank you. Good luck.