Pain in Breast
I have pain in right breast and may be a lump too, but I'm unable to diagnose. Need help from a gynecologist.

Hello ...I would suggest you to meet a general surgeon and get yourself examined.. we need detailed history about the lump as in how big was it when you noticed and the consistency...and about the pain..whether it pains during your menses or throughout...meet a surgeon soon...your age correlates with fibroadenoma...fnac of the lump is required...thank you
Dr. Prerna Jain
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Indore
Well you have pain in breast and feel lump pls consult a gynecologist.