Pain in breast
I am  having huge pain in my  breast , even my niece touch those parts unfortunately while in playing tym. And I got married 2 years ago and v  don't even try for getting conceiving.is that a big problem?

Dr. Prabha Eliya Singan
Gynecologist 29 yrs exp Bangalore
hi if that painful see gynaec  take a diagnosis and medication. do not sit at home in fear. like what dr rashmi said it could be anytjing or nothing.pain is a symptom that should not be neglected.
Dr. Rashmi T V
Most of the time it is due to hormonal changes what we call it as premenstrual syndrome occuring before menstrual cycle... If it's severe and can palpate lump or mass or any skin change consult general surgeon...