Pain in both the knees

Hi. In two thousand thirteen I joined gym when my weight was ninety three Kg ..within one year I reduce it to seventy kg with the help of extensive cardio and diet. Than I start weight training and eating protein rich food to built muscles which cause a jump in weight to eighty kg within six months. Everything was normal but I don't know what happened but in last six months I was having severe severe pain on my knees while running, cardio and using stairs. Firstly I ignore thought that it might be temporary but recently it's getting sore as I am having little bit of pain while bending my knees also. Kindly suggest what should I do. Regards

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in both the knees

Dr. Kishor Reddy-PT Hyderabad | Physiotherapist
Hi it may be due to overuse or stress on knee might be reason.But meanwhile strengthen you knee by doing knee strengthen exercises r visit any physiotherapist near by he wil suggest you proper care and exercise.